Electric pitches – we have pitches running along both sides of the campsite (shower both “up field”, and extending further down the campsite. Due to our site being a natural meadow site, there are very limited pitches available for large caravans and motorhomes. Such pitches are “up field” in the more formal area. We also no longer accept commercial vehicles on the park.
When booking by email, please indicate any type of pitch preference in the “special requirements” section. Specific pitches are not guaranteed, but we will allocate one closest to your choice.
All electric pitches are served by “grass protecta” so they are hardstanding grass pitches. There are no electric pitches in our wild flower camping meadow, although there are benches in the fore meadow for the use of all guests.
Our “Proper Camping” (i.e none electric) pitches – wheelbarrows are provided to transport your camping gear. The fore meadow area enables you to pitch more or less next to your car. There are two grass camping wings, one of which is next to the stream. For those who want a more wild camping experience, there are also the very popular secluded pitches in our beautiful wild flower meadow. Note – parking is very close by to the camping areas.
Our Booking terms and conditions can be found here. Whilst we do not have site “rules” please ensure you are happy with our camping etiquette prior to booking. Dog owners and campire/fire bbq lovers – please only book if you are happy to abide by our camping etiquette. General – you might also want to have a look at our FAQs page.
Please check home page for Late availability information.
Camping Pitch Tariff (Campervans, tents, caravans & motorhomes) – 2019
Prices are for 2 adults per night with one car (extra vehicle/trailer £3 per night by prior agreement)
|Caravan / Motorhome
Hard standing with EHU*
|Caravans / Motorhome
Grass pitch with EHU*
Grass pitch with EHU*
OR Non EHU inc The Meadow
|1st May – 24th May||£15 per pitch||£13 per pitch||£13 per pitch|
|25th May – 12th July||£20 per pitch||£18 per pitch||£18 per pitch|
|13th Jul – 30th Aug||£25 per pitch||£23 per pitch||£23 per pitch|
|31st Aug – 27th Sep||£17 per pitch||£15 per pitch||£15 per pitch|
*EHU = Electric Hook Up (where available) – Additional charge applies at a cost of £5 per night
|Extras per Night|
|Additional Adult (by prior agreement)||£5|
|Electric Hook Up (where available)||£5|
|Dogs (up to 3)||No additional charge|
|Additional Dogs||£3 per Dog|
|Awnings & Pup Tents||No additional charge – One per pitch. Breathable ground sheets only please.|
- Maximum number on a pitch – 4 adults
- Extra cars – please always check first as parking is very limited. If agreed, extra cars will be £3 pn.
- Awnings and tent living spaces – breathable ground sheets are a must.
- For walkers/cyclists arriving under their own steam, we reward you with a 25% discount off the basic pitch price. You must be able to carry your gear on your back to qualify!
- Minimum stay on hook up pitches during July & August is 5 nights (advance bookings only, and not including casual pitches)
- Minimum stay on “proper camping” pitches during July & August is 3 nights (advance bookings only).
- Balance of pitch to be paid one month before arrival.
- We try and put as much information on the website as possible, to ensure you are booking a campsite that is right for you. We cannot be all things to all campers. Any queries, or concerns – please ask PRIOR to making a booking as we do not want any one to be disappointed with their choice.
- Arrival time 1pm departure time 11am.